Zumbaton! “Celebrating Life”
Zumba for a cause
Join us in “Celebrating Life,” while empowering in Cancer Awareness & Prevention.
OPEN TO ALL PUBLIC
Join us in hosting our 2nd Zumbathon!
Tarrant County College Trinity River Campus
Saturday, January 20, 2018
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
What to look forward to:
- Four hours of exercise to include Zumba, Kickboxing and Yoga.
- A spa for cancer patients and survivors (hair, nails, makeup and massages) will be offered.
- *Appointments is required.
- Caregiver sessions presented by professional counselors.
- Nutrition sessions focused on living healthy.
- A parade and balloon release, Celebrating the Lives of those no longer with us, those currently diagnosed and those affected by this disease.
Together we can make a difference through education and living a healthy proactive life.
$25 Online (Pay in Advance) General Admission Fee
$30 Door Admission (Day of Event)
Proceeds of this event will be going to Cancer Care Services of Fort Worth, Texas who provides financial, emotional, social and spiritual services to local cancer patients, including children, at no cost, regardless of income.
Click link below to be directed to PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TODAY!